Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary Tract Infections Treatment at Our Laguna Beach Urgent Care Facility
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) can be uncomfortable and even painful, and it’s important to get the care you need as soon as possible. Our urgent care facility is here to provide fast and efficient treatment for UTIs. Our experienced medical team is dedicated to getting you relief from your symptoms and preventing future infections.
Symptoms of a UTI may include:
- A frequent urge to urinate
- A burning sensation when urinating
- Passing frequent, small amounts of urine
- Cloudy, dark, bloody, or strange-smelling urine
- Pain or pressure in your lower abdomen or back
- Feeling tired or shaky
- Fever or chills (a sign the infection may have reached your kidneys)
We offer a variety of treatment options for UTIs, including:
- Antibiotics to clear the infection
- Pain relievers to alleviate discomfort
- Recommendations for lifestyle changes and home care to help prevent future infections
Our medical team will take a urine sample to confirm the diagnosis of a UTI, and prescribe antibiotics if necessary. We will also provide you with advice on how to prevent future UTIs, such as drinking plenty of water, urinating before and after sexual intercourse, and wiping from front to back after using the toilet.
Our urgent care facility is open 7 days a week with extended hours to make sure you can get the care you need when you need it. We accept walk-ins and offer convenient online check-in to minimize wait times.
If you’re experiencing symptoms of a UTI, don’t hesitate to come see us. Our experienced medical team is here to provide the care and attention you need to get relief from your symptoms and prevent future infections.
our staff will get back to you immediately.